Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is the 4th installment in the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band Series. It has come a long since the first one. You can find two versions of the Smart Band. One is the Global Version and Next is the Chinese Version. Mi Band 4 is probably the cheapest fitness tracker you can buy.
Difference between Global Mi Band 4 and Chinese Mi Band 4
The Difference between the Global and Chinese version of Mi Band 4 is that the Chinese version has NFC and the Global doesn’t. Another difference is that Global version doesn’t have Xiaomi’s Xiao AI assistant but the Chinise version has it. Also, there is a difference in pricing. Global Version is cheaper than the Chinise Version.
Xiaomi has taken all the negative perks of the Mi Band 3 and improved it with the Mi Band 4.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Features
Features of Xiaomi Mi Band 4 are listed below:
- It has a 0.95-inch color AMOLED display with 120×240 pixels resolution and a 2.5D glass protection on top! [This is alot better than that of the Mi Band 3]
- Bluetooth 5.0 Support
- The Mi Band 4 has a 5ATM water resistance rating!
- Long Lasting Battery [Xiaomi boasts about it will last 20 days on a single charge]
- Track your Fitness [It can track your workouts with “exercise” mode, pool swimming, also a heart rate sensor.]
- It can show all your notifications from almost any app on your smartphone.
- Supports variety of different watch faces with do-not disturb mode, built-in alarm, on-device weather app.
- It also has the “Find my Mi Band” feature if you lose it.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Price in Nepal
The price of Xiaomi Mi Band 4 varies from Rs. 4500 – Rs. 5000. Although, it hasn’t come officially in Nepal. There are various sellers available if you want to buy it in nepal. The Global version of the Mi Band 4 is cheaper than the price of the Chinese Version.
You can also buy Xiaomi Mi band 4 by contacting us. Also, you can check for the best prices in various local dealers and online shops such as HamroBazaar, etc.